Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We're selling our 2007 FJ cruiser TRD SE. It's never been off road-ing and we are the original purchaser.

62,000 original miles
Price: $23,500
Manual Transmission (stick shift)
Clean interior and exterior. All black with TRD shifter. TRD wheels. Tow package included. Nonsmoking owners.
We always take to Beaman Toyota for oil changes and tuneups.

Link below.
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser TRD Special Edition

Call Greg at (949)910-0365

Attachments

· Registered
11,663 Posts
That's as clean, original, and low miles as they come for an 07 TRD. I'm sure you'll sell it in no time!

MT is the only way too IMO :lol:

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, this was special ordered specifically as a manual transmission. When we were buying it they kept telling us Hank William Jr. just bought one and his was an automatic. We had just moved to Nashville when we bought it and didn't know who he was.

· Registered
469 Posts
Yeah. They only made about 500 6 MT in this trim. I was beginning to think I was the only other person that had one haha.

· Registered
11,663 Posts
Yes, this was special ordered specifically as a manual transmission. When we were buying it they kept telling us Hank William Jr. just bought one and his was an automatic. We had just moved to Nashville when we bought it and didn't know who he was.

You're a lot cooler than Hank Williams, Jr going with the MT. I can only picture him driving American, not a Toyota. His boys must be giving him ****, especially down in Nashville!:lol:

· Registered
12 Posts
Are you in the Nashville area?

2011 FJ
Armor-All on Tires
AM Radio set to sports talk stations
Parking decal for kids school on front windshield
High likelihood truck is 4-wheel drive (but don't know how to validate that or use it)
White roof like a school bus

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.