Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 20" JTI wheels from my 2007 Tundra stock. With roughly 32 inch BFG All terrians on them. I want to put them on my FJ Cruiser, please don't tell me to sell them and purchase new wheels, I am keeping these wheels so I can put them back on if I decide to sell my Tundra, so I just want to find another use for them and make my FJ a lil unique.

I know the bolt pattern is different, so I was wondering if I use an adaptor to change the FJ from 6x139.5 to 5x150.

Offset of my FJ stock is 15mm offset of the Tundra wheels is 35 mm.

If you got any helpful info for me let me know.

This is my first post on this forum, glad to join.

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
I have 20" JTI wheels from my 2007 Tundra stock. With roughly 32 inch BFG All terrians on them. I want to put them on my FJ Cruiser, please don't tell me to sell them and purchase new wheels, I am keeping these wheels so I can put them back on if I decide to sell my Tundra, so I just want to find another use for them and make my FJ a lil unique.

I know the bolt pattern is different, so I was wondering if I use an adaptor to change the FJ from 6x139.5 to 5x150.

Offset of my FJ stock is 15mm offset of the Tundra wheels is 35 mm.

If you got any helpful info for me let me know.

This is my first post on this forum, glad to join.

If you could get a custom adapter made it would change your Back spacing. I would check that first. I really don't think you could get a spacer/adapter like that made but I could be wrong.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts