Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2007 Voodoo Blue - 3" OME lift, 33" Nittos, Fuel Hostage wheels, only 68k miles

2007 Voodoo Blue FJ Cruiser in excellent condition with low miles. Over $3,000 in suspension, wheels, and exhaust- Old Man Emu 3" lift, 33" Nitto Trail Grapplers on matte black Fuel Hostage 17" rims with only 8k miles on them, stainless steel high flow exhaust, slotted brake rotors, brush guard, Hella off-road lights. Upgrade Toyota package with subwoofer & gages. Owned since new, zero accidents, no dents or dings, never off-road.
Located in West Michigan
$21,500

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: 2007 Voodoo Blue - 3" OME lift, 33" Nittos, Fuel Hostage wheels, only 68k miles

Accepting all reasonable offers....

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Re: 2007 Voodoo Blue - 3" OME lift, 33" Nittos, Fuel Hostage wheels, only 68k miles

Where in West Michigan?

Beautiful rig! I recently got t-boned in my 2007. :( Have to wait for the adjuster to determine what we're going to do (fix it or total it).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Holland, MI - along Lake Michigan shoreline.
Let me know what you find out. I have taken very good care of it. Hate to get rid of it, but need a pickup for my job.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

This has upgrade option package #1 + dealer installed subwoofer.
Body mount chop has laser cut to match plates and full seam welds , as required to fit the Trail Grapplers.
I'll try to most more pics as I get time.

I'm hoping someone can actually use this vehicle as intended. I am a designer working for TTC (Toyota Technical Center) here in Michigan. I remember seeing the FJs before they even hit market. Early CAD development was back ~2003. I bought my 1st one (then under username snkebyt, not snkebyt2) and it was in a bad accident.
This is my second FJ. Sadly, it only became a back and forth to work vehicle. Good news is that it is like new.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts

Holland, MI - along Lake Michigan shoreline.
Let me know what you find out. I have taken very good care of it. Hate to get rid of it, but need a pickup for my job.
I can't PM you (bc of your low post count?). Can I contact you via email? My email address is: craw4dm @ gmail dot com (no spaces)

·
Registered
1,212 Posts

Anyone know Snkebyt? Is this still for sale? Think it's a good deal?

I'm VERY interested in speaking with him regarding this sale. TYIA

·
Registered
16 Posts

Wish it was still for sale. So nice. In my budget too :(

·
Registered
39 Posts

Can you contact me I am in Texas and would like to discuss your FJ with you 9032430064

1 - 10 of 10 Posts