Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have decided to sell my '07 4X2. I've done lots of mods, all with TRD parts, most dealer installed and maintained, 23K miles and EXTREEMELY CLEAN!....NEVER OFF ROAD...I'm bigtime OC! :)
Here's what It's got: CQ, UP1, OEM Roof Rack, OEM Skid Plate, OEM Rock Rails, OEM Brushguard w/Hella 500 Aux Lights, OEM Airdam w/Hella 500 Lights, Tail light guards, Gobi Ladder, Five 17" BBS Wheels w/Scorpion ATRs, 4X4 Coil Springs and TRD Bilstein Shocks, TRD CAI, TRD Performance Exhaust, RR Diff Lock, Reese Hitch, FJ Brushed Door Sill Guards, Passenger Armrest, ipod cord, tinted front windows, all weather floor and cargo matts. I'm asking $21K firm (that's a little less than what I still owe the bank). PM me if interested.

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
... Passenger Armrest, ipod, tinted front windows. I'm asking $21K firm (that's a little less than what I still owe the bank). PM me if interested.
You are selling your ipod with your FJ???

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You are selling your ipod with your FJ???
Oops...the word "cord" after "ipod" would have helped....:lol:

Sad to hear you're selling! Good luck with the sale and stick around the forums!
No biggy...we have two FJs so would just be cutting down to one and will still be around the Forums....thanks for the well wishes. :cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts