Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
:bigthumb:Ms.Slither gets her pre-owned FJ for 1/2 what the first one cost me. Thanks Jim. My father flies out Wednesday morning to go get her and bring her home.:clap:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your dad is en route.

He left me at my office about 15-20 minutes ago.

Good luck with the truck and make sure your dad has my number next time he is in town we are going out for a beer. :D

Great dad you got there.

Good luck with the truck.

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
Thanks Jim. Everything is fine and thank you for putting up with us through the sale. Anyone following the thread, this is a once in a lifetime occurance. An honest person true to his word and description of the vehicle. My father flew down from CT this morning to pick up the FJ and is enroute back to CT with Ms. Slithers new Voodoo Blue FJ. For those of you including myself that thought it was to good to be true, well all we can say is it's true ,YIPPPPEEEEE!!! Jim actually met my father at the airport with the FJ. He had the vehicle detailed, the oil changed and an alignment done. Thanks again Jim and don't be a stranger to the forums. :cheers::clap::):rocker:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Thanks Jim. Everything is fine and thank you for putting up with us through the sale. Anyone following the thread, this is a once in a lifetime occurance. An honest person true to his word and description of the vehicle. My father flew down from CT this morning to pick up the FJ and is enroute back to CT with Ms. Slithers new Voodoo Blue FJ. For those of you including myself that thought it was to good to be true, well all we can say is it's true ,YIPPPPEEEEE!!! Jim actually met my father at the airport with the FJ. He had the vehicle detailed, the oil changed and an alignment done. Thanks again Jim and don't be a stranger to the forums. :cheers::clap::):rocker:

Glad it worked out for you Slither. Good to know that there are still some good people out there...Way to go, Jim!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
686 Posts
Pete
Congrats on your new Voodoo! Thats great!!!!!!!!

Jim
Just want to let you know your fj couldn't go to a nicer family!

Gery

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
No worries Tuan, this one is staying the way it is...em maybe! We might have to put some more aggressive tire on it....Oh crap it's happening again!:lol:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Great deal. Too bad I only found it now.

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
Well My father just called from SC. Time to bed down for the night. Hopefully we'll see the new rig in CT late tomorrow night. Set my eyes on her for the first time Friday AM. Kris is getting very exited.:clap:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Well My father just called from SC. Time to bed down for the night. Hopefully we'll see the new rig in CT late tomorrow night. Set my eyes on her for the first time Friday AM. Kris is getting very exited.:clap:
Did you have to register the vehicle in Florida to have legal plates and insurance to drive it home?

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
Well pop rolled in about 7:30 PM and the new rig has made it home. Everything looks great just needs a little TLC tomorrow to get the road trip bugs and grime off. Jim left his plates on the vehicle and i was able to insure it with the vin # here. It's actually going to sit idle for a few days while we get the Reg done. I think we have to wait until August 2 to avoid getting taxed this period. Got to stop by town hall and find out. Anyway the deal was real and Jims Voodoo is now Kris' Voodoo. She's very excited except we forgot what a stock rig looked like . Pretty squatty next to mine. I'll post some pics tomorrow. Thanks again for a great transaction Jim and I'm sure my father will take you up on that beer next time. :cheers:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Glad your dad made it back in god shape. I imagine he found 4th gear o.k.? ;)

I handed her over to your dad scrubbed clean I imagine the 1800 mile road trip put some dirt and grime on her though.

I am sure she will serve you well, she is a Toyota after all and we both know how rock solid Toyotas are. I am daily driving mt Taco now.

Good luck with it Pete and I hope Kristine enjoys it.

Life in chapters, this one is closed for me.

Pete please give your dad my contact info, and if your ever in Florida I would love to meet you guys for dinner with my wife.

But your dad still gets a beer next time he is down this way. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts