Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Good chance to get in a little fun before the 8/9 run. I'll be there.

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Im in. But someone needs to call me and remind me to go :)

Maybe we can catch a few beers at Cook's afterwards? :D I still owe you a couple, Steven

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
i might be attending this, where are you guys meeting up? anyone want to go to azusa in the morning?

·
Banned
2,998 Posts
FJ-Piper said:
This is going to be a midnight run. I will be at Cooks Corner at 11:30 PM. If you are interested in meeting up with us, PM me and I will get the e-mail sent to my phone so we can expect you. Alternatively, you can meet at the Holy Jim Staging area at 11:45 PM.
Here ya go....

·
Registered
671 Posts
I am interested in this as well. I will be at my friends Grand opening of her vintage store all day and afternoon in Down Town. Depending on my alcohol content by the end of the day will be how I will be over there.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Huh? My FJ won't be OK on Holy Jim? I haven't had my coffee yet this morning.....
2WD will be fine, but I meant you can ride shotty with me if you want to save on some gas. I dunno.... I was drunk when I posted that :(

·
Banned
2,998 Posts
Bump! I'm gonna try to take a run to 4WP in Santa Ana today for a snatch strap and hi-lift, and maybe a shackle or 2. I'm busy today, so I hope I can make it....but I WILL make it to the run tonight.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts