1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

2008 All-Pro Off Road Toyota Jamboree​

Stoddard Valley OHV Area in Barstow, CA​

Saturday, January 12, 2008.​

The link to the registration page is now up - REGISTER NOW!

All-Pro Off Road hosts an annual Toyota Jamboree, usually in Johnson Valley, CA, but others have been hosted in Table Mesa, AZ and Tellico OHV, NC. This year we are holding our Jamboree at the Stoddard Valley OHV Park in Barstow, CA, on Saturday, January 12, 2008. Enjoy trail runs, from wild to mild, then an all-you-can-eat dinner, raffle, slideshow, and camping at the Slash X Cafe - all free of charge as a token of appreciation to our valued customers.

From stock to modified, All-Pro's Toyota Jamboree will provide plenty of adventure for you, with many trails of varying degrees of difficulty. Experienced trail leaders will guide attendees through challenging off-highway situations. Vehicle requirements include: Toyota 4x4 with working seat belts, good 33" or larger tires and a full-sized spare. When traveling rough terrain, any damage is the owner's responsibility. Trail armor is recommended, as are front and rear recovery points. Other recommended items include a CB radio, packed lunch, warm clothes, sunscreen, water, flashlight, fire extinguisher, and tow strap.

Toyota builds superb 4x4 vehicles and All-Pro Off Road makes them even better! You need to build your vehicle for the trail, not the trail to suit the vehicle. All-Pro expects you to do your part by leaving the area better than you found it.

Space will be limited. Detailed itenerary will be posted soon, as will an online registration form. Mark your calendars now!

Link to pics here: All Pro Off Road

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts
This looks fun! I'll put it on my calendar! Thanks!!!

M

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
I'll SAY it Again... I am on the wrong side of
the Country... :(... PLEASE provide plenty of
Picts'...

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Looks like fun.

·
Registered
662 Posts
I wish I was closer CA! sounds like a good event...

·
Registered
472 Posts
This sounds like fun. Too bad I still have stock tires, and will have to wait another year to budget for real tires and suspension.:(

I've had great times at Stoddard Valley over the years. I remember my old rig got "character" touching the wall of one of the tight off camber canyons.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
I want to do some medium trails and really want to watch the guys crawl the nasty stuff.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Sounds like fun. Put it on my calendar

Some more info:

Stoddard Valley OHV Area
Stoddard Valley Off-Highway Vehicle Area offers a diverse landscape for off-highway vehicle recreation. The area is characterized by steep rocky mountains, rolling hills, open valleys, and winding sandy washes. Elevations rangefrom 5,000-foot Stoddard Peak, to 2,800 feet at Turtle Valley. Vegetation consists of creosote scrub, some annual grasses and wild flowers and the Joshua tree, symbol of the Mojave Desert.

Directions to Stoddard Valley OHV Area
The riding area is triangular-shaped, formed by Interstate 15 and California Highway 247 (Barstow Road), immediately south of Barstow, California. Mostvisitors access the area to the east, off Interstate-15 at the Outlet Center Drive Exit (Sidewinder Road) or at the Hodge Road Exit, south of there. From California Highway 247 (take Barstow Road Exit from I-15 and go south), 10 miles south of Barstow, turn either on Stoddard Wells Road or on the access road behind the Slash-X Cafe. All of these entrances are dirt roads.

Address
2601 Barstow Rd.
Barstow, CA

Additional Information
Email: *
Phone: USA

Latitude: 34.886885
Longitude: -117.03488

Road Trip Map of: Stoddard Valley OHV Area

Click Here To View Park Map

Search for campgrounds in California

Local weather for Stoddard Valley OHV Area

Google Map

This sounds like fun. Too bad I still have stock tires, and will have to wait another year to budget for real tires and suspension.:(
It does say "From stock to modified, . . . with many trails of varying degrees of difficulty" in Terry's post. I've taken my stock wheels/suspension on some pretty formidable stuff w/o much problem. Albeit I didn't go crazy, and had/used help from others when I was uncomfortable.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Thanks for the additional info StHarris. I can't wait. I hope the weather will be bearable.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Looks like fun & to close to home to miss

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Registered.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts