Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

My window for buying an 08 FJ with rebates is closing. I have until tomorrow to make a decision. So what I have on the table is a manual 4x4 MT black diamond with upgrade package 2, exactly what I was looking for.

The best rebate I can get here in this region (north east) is $2500 off or the 0% APR financing.

So I'd opt for the $2500 off...

It'll bring me in around the low 25000's with only upgrade package 2 and the rock rails.

This sound about reasonable?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
Whats the out the door price?

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Dude, I feel your pain here in Mass.

They incentive pricing here is $2500, not 3000 or 5000 in some areas I guess. I'm about to make a deal tonight for $24,650 from a $30,875 MRSP at Wellesley, Toyota.

It's for a Black AT, CQ, C7, UR, Z2 (essentially the rear diff lock, a-trac, roof rack, tow hitch, and convenience package). Hey, it's well BELOW invoice pricing and that's GOOD. A lot of guys paid sticker or invoice on their FJCs.

My out the door is $26,260 with dealer fees, Mass tax, and $85 for new plates and reg.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Year end dealing may have helped me out, but I managed to get a 31K sticker out the door for 23.5K. That is all dealer fees etc but no taxes. MO is not a TTL state. That also included a lifetime powertrain warranty. I would keep working them.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Sticker on my new 2008 4x4 automatic was $29,139 and I got them down to $25,000 plus taxes and license. This was on 1-28-09.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Last day for the $3000.00 rebate is Feb 3rd here in Bayside Queens NY. I'm at Star Toyota and can offer Invoice price on any 2008 in stock then deduct the $3000.00 Toyota rebate. Good luck!!!
Please quote for me a silver fj with convenience and upgrade package 1 or 2. i am going to export it out of the country. PLease let me know what your best offer is

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts