Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

2008 FJ For Sale 65k miles

3K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  RangerRyan23 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

Selling my Brick Red Metallic 2008 FJ with 65k miles on it. I am the second owner, no accidents, clean title, pink in hand. Disclaimer, it is a 2wd model, however, it hasn't stopped this beast at all. With the rear locking diff on she has traversed creek beds (wet/dry), sand, mud (only once due to the shear amount of cleaning involved after), and snow.

Equipped with some aftermarket products:
3" Pro Comp suspension lift
Upgraded to a 33" Toyo Open Country AT x5 (roughly 15k miles on them, plenty of tread)
Front Runner Outfitters Roof rack with attached 42" Arsenal light bar w/ rock shield
Front Runner Outfitters 2 meter awning (drivers side)
ARB Rock Rails
Headlights have been modified and changed to LEDs

(If you request pictures, i have many, you will see a Rooftop Tent/Jerry Cans/Spare Tire grill, those are NOT for sale)

All services are done on time at 3k miles for the basics, and had a intermediate service. I have records for majority of services.

You can take a look at my post on Craigslist- https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/d/2008-toyota-fj-cruiser-low/6477694378.html
Located in the Los Angeles (San Fernando Valley specifically).

My asking price is $22,500. Thanks all for checking the post out. Any questions you can shoot me a text @ 818 645 4016 or email me @ Ryanmerrill23@gmail.com.

Keep on FJ Cruisin!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.