Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 very well maintained FJ up for sale. The FJ was purchased with convenience option 1 and off road package. FJ is pictured with aftermarket wheels and tires that is not included but what IS included are the original 16" wheels/tires (very new) bought from a fellow member. Will be swapping out the rims next week when i get time. FJ also has toyota all weather mat and passenger arm rest.

Asking 22600...

tony
[email protected]

thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Very nice! I need to sell my 2005 S2000 fast so I can buy a Sandstorm. Haha.

Bump for you and if it's still around in a couple of weeks, I'll definitely be messaging you.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice! I need to sell my 2005 S2000 fast so I can buy a Sandstorm. Haha.

Bump for you and if it's still around in a couple of weeks, I'll definitely be messaging you.
Thanks man! I regret selling my AP1 ;( it was white, red interior with a black hardtop. argh.... good luck with your sale.

·
Premium Member
1,631 Posts
Mileage? Pictures of the inside (i.e controls, dash, etc.)? Is it on Ebay? Thank you.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mileage? Pictures of the inside (i.e controls, dash, etc.)? Is it on Ebay? Thank you.
34k miles. oil changed done at 5k with mobil 1. it's not on ebay yet. was hoping for a local face to face sell. will update interior photos tonight.

tony

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
this last one is a little scratch on the driver rear bumper wing. should be a quick fix with some touch up paint. it never really bother me so i have left it alone.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts