Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Which photo for the back cover of the Event Guide?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We received MANY great photos for the event guide, thanks to everyone who submitted!

We've narrowed down a few pics that would look great on the back cover, now we need your help deciding which one will be published on the back.

Please vote for the photo you think should be on the back cover of the 2008 FJ Summit Event Guide. Voting will end on Friday the 13th :)

#1 Imogene in the rain, still fun!, by Rebecca G

#2 FJ's Posing, by Chris S

#3 The pump house and falls appearing to dump on the FJ, by Jerry D

#4 FJ's on Ophir Pass, By Scott F

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
I remember photo #1! Then someone said they felt a little charge of electricity through their shoes, so we quickly got back in our trucks and boogie'd on down out of the rain. There are big steel cables staked to the ground and draped off the peak up here for lightning diverting.

although, I'd vote for #4 just for the sheer scale of it.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
:lol: that was a wild day..wish you guys were joining us again:(, great pics and thanks Shane!

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
:lol: that was a wild day..wish you guys were joining us again:(, great pics and thanks Shane!
Me TOO!:mecry: You are a great trail leader, giving us all the history and background of the area that you knew was awesome.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Thanks buddy...hopefully we can come out to your neck of the woods, Rebecca was bummed to find out you guys weren't going to make it:(

For some reason after Moab Mayhem and my accident on Hells Gate no one wants me to lead up there :rofl: :rofl: bastads!!

·
Premium Member
6,865 Posts
Sweet!

Getting all pumped up. :D

·
Registered
161 Posts
#4 is nice .Can't wait to get there

1 - 15 of 15 Posts