Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like many of you, we’re REALLY excited for the FJ Summit. July just can’t get here soon enough. We were inspired by LandCruiserSteve & Bostonian1976 to put together a special issue of FJC Magazine: The 2008 FJ Summit Preparation guide.

This guide includes a ton of great stuff. We have maps for all the lodging & restaurants in Ouray so you can figure out where you’re sleeping & eating. We compiled all the great tips we could find on having a good time and how to safely enjoy the high country environment around Ouray. We also (with Steve’s help) put together a basic ‘things to bring’ checklist to hopefully make your packing a little easier.

This special issue also will help us with the design for the FJ Summit Event Guide that we’re working on, so let us know what you think (good or bad). We really welcome all the great feedback that everyone gives.

Enjoy & let us know how you like it!

Check it out here:
http://fjc-mag.com/special-issues/2008-fj-summit-preparation-guide.html

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Great job i just printed it out, this is quite handy for the newbies to colorado. Thanks Shane!! Keep up the good work:D

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Fantastic work guys!

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Nice job Shane. And thanks!

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
Great info. Thanks a bunch.

The list should also include: For woodsmen: throwing axes :rofl:

·
Registered
166 Posts
The prep. guide is sweet, definitly will use the restaurant guide. I find it ironic under the heading "Altitude" is a photo of my FJ. :rofl:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Shane - Looks good! I can't wait! Does anyone have one of those web counting-down-the-days tags for us to watch?:thinkerg:

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Thank you for putting this together, it will help a lot.

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm glad everyone likes it. We're not afraid of suggestions though. Are the colors OK? Font size? Anything??

·
Registered
201 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts