Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
This was stuck in traffic between Durango and Silverton on Hwy550

What more can I say?

A look inside Air2air's wicked ride!!

We hoisted a few beers at the Billy Goat Gruff Beergarten, with some friends, and made a few new ones, It's going to be a great week!:cheers:

·
Premium Member
6,082 Posts

This is as close to the summit at Yankee Boy Basin as we could get because of heavy snow. DRAGON in the foreground (not wearing socks), Shadow-Warrior's Raptor left, Scorpion right.

12000 feet elevation -- well above timberline.

There really is nothing better than being here with good friends. Sorry for those of you who are not able to make it this year, but it's just that neat.

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
Thanks for the Picts !... Keep um' coming !... :bigthumb:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Awesome pics. "Those that cannot participate this year, will be that more prepared for next year."

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Let me echo everybody else's sentiments - GREAT PIX! :rocker:

Mike

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
What a beautiful place! Thanks for all of your posts and those to come.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
FJs everywhere!!

Registration started at 9:00, 9:30, 10:00...somewhere around there.

Then the rain, lightening and thunder arrived on cue...

More to come. Wish you were here!!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Once again, I am very jealous.
I couldn't imagine having a better time than going to Ouray with a bunch of
fj fanatics. Have fun and be safe!

AmityFJ

·
Registered
504 Posts
Went out and played around today light rain and some good times. Bridge??? Bridges are for Jeeps.....

There are may more but I have to get to the Cook off I hope everyone had a great time see you on the trail:rocker:...

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts
Thanks for the updates and pics all. I am truly one of the "wish I was there"s:)
You do? :) This is supposed to be Fuzzy Duds night. Let's see if the others actually follow through....

Chris/Frogeye has been making chili in our condo all day. I can't even taste it since I'm supposed to be a judge. But let me tell you, it smells awesome!

The band will consist of Steve/LandCruiserSteve, my husband, Keith, and Scott/Missmy60. Plus the chick singers Jason/Flying Brick's wife, Geri and myself. Anyone is encouraged to come sit in!

M

·
Registered
550 Posts
Video of tonight's soiree is expected!!! Someone please take video!

Also - don't know if any of you Summiteers noticed Air2Air's new avatar....but you should take a look at it. And when you see it, you'll know why you really need to play/sing "Macho Man" or "YMCA" tonight! :cheers:

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Man, I'm cryin. :mecry:

FJs everywhere!!

Registration started at 9:00, 9:30, 10:00...somewhere around there.

Then the rain, lightening and thunder arrived on cue...

More to come. Wish you were here!!

·
Premium Member
7,734 Posts
Just got done with Imogene. I had to bail back on the Hwy from Telluride cause the girls were getting bored. Some of the others went to lunch and planned to run back on Ophir.
heres a couple teaser pics. I got over 600 pics in the last 2 days. These are just from todays trail.

Many more to come. just not today.

21 - 40 of 226 Posts