Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got my 2008 TT up for sale in Iceberg. I am the original owner of this truck and I have enjoyed it the entire time I've owned. I am only selling because I want to get into a pick-up truck (not looking for a trade).

This truck is mostly stock with 128,000 km on it. The front bumper has been replaced due to a minor parking lot collision. I have pics of the damage. Insurance paid for the repairs, so I made sure everything was replaced that could be with new Toyota parts. Serviced regularly throughout its life and has mostly towed my small tent trailer and 8ft utility trailer. This did tow an MGB once, for a short distance, but has not been used regularly for towing.

Mods/accessories: Factory bug deflector and wind deflectors, factory hitch receiver (with black insert), daytek 1.5" lift/level, oversized BFG tires with plenty of tread (NO rubbing), 1" spacers, GPS/DVD unit, remote start, plus all of the features of the original Trail Teams edition (i.e. badging, black-out, TT shift knobs, TRD rims, etc.)

I have been very good to this truck and sadly never really took it off-roading. the 4-wheel drive got me up to the ski-hill and back, but that's about it.

Looking to fetch 24,500 CAD (19,500 USD). Currently located in Victoria, BC. I'm willing to discuss bringing it to Vancouver or up-island for a serious buyer. Can meet near Blackball or Anecortes ferries for any interested cross-border shoppers (I will not export).

Please PM if interested!

***PICS to come***

1 - 1 of 1 Posts