Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Original owner of 2008 FJ Cruiser Trail Teams Special Edition 4X4. White roof and body with black trim pieces sets this FJ apart from the rest. 239HP 4.0 L V6 VVT-i/5/A/, 17 moto wheels and 33 Nitto mud grapplers (1800 miles on them), 3 inch lift from 4x4 parts in Houston (1800 miles), Safari Snorkel (1800 miles), ARB Front bumper with smittybilt 8000 winch (1800 miles), Cyclone air pre cleaner, differential lock and A-TRAC, TRD exhaust system, rock rails with steps on front and rear, all-weather floor mats, front bumper-mounted auxiliary lightson ARB bumper, and front and rear skid plates. Billet Aluminum Shift levers. Convenience package, roof rack, tow hitch, parking sonar, upgraded Toyota Stereo with Subwoofer. This FJ has always been garage kept by a non smoking. The car is in excellent condition and has to be seen to be appreciated. The interior has been meticulously kept. All maintenance documented. Additional options placed on the FJ include a original toyota bug deflector. Only 3,200 units where produced in 2008. Mileage 45,900. Sticker was 32,937. The vehicle is automatic and mainly driven to work which is 60 miles round trip from my house in Crosby, TX. Also has a CB.

U ask why are you selling: I am going overseas again with the Military and really do not want it sitting in the garage when I can put the money in the bank. I have receipts for everything done and it is maintained at the Toyota dealer in Baytown.

29,500 and it is yours. Please no low balls and yes I have it placed a little high as the parts come with it.

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sale pending..

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sold TT guys.
29,200 now that is resale..

·
Registered
54 Posts
Great looking TT and congrats on the sale...whats the trick!?...i have been trying to sell my for months now...mine does not have all the bells and whistles, but i have it priced at 26,000...be safe overseas and thank you for your service....

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was lucky, a rich kid who wanted a FJ that was lifted. and paid cash..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts