Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok cant believe I am writing this but here goes. I am trying to sell my 2008 brick FJ. It has only 25000 miles and a huge list of MODS. Look at my build thread for all the details. It has a RC 6inch lift with Radflo coilovers in the front. 315/75r16 Dick Cepek Crushers with 75% tread or more. Has New American Racing ATX rims. Warn Powerplant Winch. Has new 4:88 Yukon gears and ARB air locker in the front factory elocker in the rear. Allpro rear Bumper and sliders. This is as built as you can get without a SAS. I also have Allpro rear lower control arm skids and the Elocker motor skid still in the box. To many MODS to List here Please check my Build thread for more pics and Info. I am selling this because I want to get a FJ40 and convert it to a hardcore Rockcrawler. I also am looking to buy a Prius or a Chevy Volt. I know but hey look at gas right now. If you purchase this It will be through my Bank, who will mail you the title.( I still owe a few grand) anyways here is a Picture and again PM me for more info. If you want a lower price then the Powerplant will not be included. it is only 2 months old. Thanks for looking..

[/IMG]

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Feel free to make a REASONABLE offer. The clear coat has allot of scratches but as you can see with a heavy coat of wax you cant tell unless your right up on it. The places to wheel here are heavily wooded. I did not build it to be a show car or mall crawl FYI. Also this is located in Kentucky...

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Nice looking truck. Food for thought...... If someone is going to buy your rig and take a bank loan to do it the bank will only lend loan value on your rig. 08 with 25K will be in the $25-26K range. You will get more out of the sale if you put the rig back to stock and sell off the mods individually. Hopefully you can find the right buyer with cash that can buy it as it sits.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice looking truck. Food for thought...... If someone is going to buy your rig and take a bank loan to do it the bank will only lend loan value on your rig. 08 with 25K will be in the $25-26K range. You will get more out of the sale if you put the rig back to stock and sell off the mods individually. Hopefully you can find the right buyer with cash that can buy it as it sits.

Thanks for the advice. I did not even think about that. It is not a must sell item. I just paid it off last week. I just want a hard core trail rig. If it does not sell I am gonna take a loan and start modeling it after the Maddog offroad rig. Thats my end goal if she does not sell. Shickey I cant make it next weekend but thanks for the offer..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts