Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this may be a little early to ask (August/September might be better) but does anyone know any rumors on the possibility of new colors for
the 2009 models? Or for that matter if there will still be a White Trail Team's Edition next year?

I would really like to see an interesting green of some kind, ie malachite, emerald, jade metallic. Or for that matter another purple/red metallic like black cherry instead of the rust/brown red brick. But I'm sure there are plenty of people who like brick red so anyways, thanks!

:)

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
If you want an all white next year, i hope you don't mind buying a used 08. After seeing the TRD only be a 1 year model, my guesss would be that the TT edition would also be a 1 year model. My OTHER guess would be there there will again be another special edition cruiser come out for 2009. But not till about february.

I know this may be a little early to ask (August/September might be better) but does anyone know any rumors on the possibility of new colors for
the 2009 models? Or for that matter if there will still be a White Trail Team's Edition next year?

I would really like to see an interesting green of some kind, ie malachite, emerald, jade metallic. Or for that matter another purple/red metallic like black cherry instead of the rust/brown red brick. But I'm sure there are plenty of people who like brick red so anyways, thanks!

:)

·
Registered
449 Posts
rumor has it, the next SE will be green

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
i hope the Fj gets discontinued in 2010.Too many Fj's on the streets.:mecry:

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
The new color should be something like an OD green.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
28 Posts
I was talking with the sales manager at my local dealership yesterday.
He told me that he has heard that Brick, Voodoo blue, and Sun fusion will be dropped next year and so far the only color being added is a different blue. He has heard a rumor of a green TRD edition for '09 though.

I guess we will have to wait and see...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.