Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2009 FJ Cruiser - SLC, Utah - $20,900

2009 FJ Cruiser in perfect working condition with 89k miles. Never had a single thing break on this rig. Many little upgrades to make this machine a perfect platform. With the second deep cycle battery you can power a fridge or other accessories without compromising your starter battery. The ARB Fridge can be an option for the deal if someone is interested. This FJ has been perfectly maintained with Synthetics. The additional front lighting is essential to avoiding animal collisions. The rear diffused flood lights offer work lights for setting up camp, hitching or loading. All the additional parts visible in pictures will be included in the sale. Title is free and clear and in hand.

The FJ is cleaned, detailed and ready for a new owner.

Locate in Sugarhouse, UT
Near 1700 S 900 E

Options:
-3" Suspension lift
-33" Toyo M/T tires 80% tread
-Rear Locker
-A-Trac
-Roll Stability Control System
-Back up camera Display in rear view mirror
-Dual Battery with IBS battery management- Panasonic Toyota Battery and a Deep cycle Gold top
-Sony Satellite Radio with Blue Tooth and hands free
-Kicker self powered sub
-Front Rigid SR Amber light for fog, snow and dusty conditions
-Front Rigid LED Ligt bar with Dually D2's
-Rear Rigis LED Dually Diffused Lights
-12v aux battery plug to rear for fridge
-12v LED rear aux interior light bar wired to Aux battery
-All Pro Sliders
-Yakima roof rack cross bars
-ARB Canopy
-LED interior Floor lighting on dash button linked to Aux battery
-All interior lights upgraded to LED bulbs
-Rear tail lights and clearance light converted to LED
-Mirror lights clearance lights upgraded to amber LED
-Bumpers, mirrors, door handles upgraded with Blackout parts(all original silver parts included see pictures)

$20,900 OBO

Must be sold in next few weeks.

Text Spencer at 801-381-1684

Attachments

·
Registered
695 Posts
that is a good price!

·
Premium Member
2,184 Posts
Looks great, GLWS!

The only negative thing that will affect sale is I think most consumers will look at the battery and get scared off.
That rig is in serious need of a Blue Sea fuse block, like I've seen many other people here install.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All of the wiring is fused, sealed and built right. Cosmetically a fuse box would be an fun and easy project to install. At the time of install we stuck with what we knew was reliable and works. There is even a fused trickle charging lead as well. The system has performed flawlessly for years and will continue to do so long after.

Come and check it out in person and see for yourself.

Looks great, GLWS!

The only negative thing that will affect sale is I think most consumers will look at the battery and get scared off.
That rig is in serious need of a Blue Sea fuse block, like I've seen many other people here install.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts