Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
Titan (he is a Cane Corso), on the trail.

Titan had a blast!

:bigthumb:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Titan (he is a Cane Corso), on the trail.

Titan had a blast!

:bigthumb:
What a cool looking dog Titan is!! Look at that beer keg of a chest!! Great pic. :rocker:

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
This may not be the best picture, but it should be the best story!

Charlie Beagle made the drive with us from Oklahoma to Ouray CO. As a rescue dog from the Oklahoma Beagle Rescue, he was on his way to meet his new Family. The Family waited for over a month and drove over 3 hours just to meet us in Ouray and pickup Charlie! We met at outside at
Billy Goat Gruff's to celebrate and get some pictures.

You can see Charlie here with his new family and his big lab brother Baron.

More pictures:
Picasa Web Albums - Oklahoma - CharliesTripT...

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
These two are know as Chico and Pepper. We spent all 3 days following them around trials with their dad in his lift FJ. Somehow we both picks the same 3 runs at the same time. This pictures was taken on the first day while on the the Alpine Loop. They were just the cutest little pups and really enjoyed riding around all day long.

I just think they wanted to drive..

·
Registered
12 Posts

Ace - Belongs to Josh and Amber

Little puppy Kona - Belongs to Jeff and Emily

Elvis (everyone knows him, right?!) - Belongs to the DeMellos

Cache - Belongs to Jeff and Amanda

Local store owner's dog. Beautiful and loud dog.

·
Registered
381 Posts

Top Dog (at that moment, the highest dog in Ouray!)

Elmo's travel snaps for my daughter!

No mail for Elmo

Cuteness factor!

·
Registered
2,776 Posts

Top Dog (at that moment, the highest dog in Ouray!)

Elmo's travel snaps for my daughter!

No mail for Elmo

Cuteness factor!
Nutmeg, like all the dogs at the summit, made alot of friends!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nutmeg was one of the few that I had pictures of but for some reason, someone was always blocking the shot (petting the dog, naturally)

Sorry, Rob... I tried to get a good shot of Nutmeg but never could. I'm glad someone got it for you.

Maybe next year I'll have better luck.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Nutmeg, like all the dogs at the summit, made alot of friends!!!
Thanks, she really had a great time meeting everyone and growling at all the dogs apart from kona!

Funny though - from the time we left Ouray at 07:00 until we got home at 20:30 she was keeled over in the back of the truck on her side, enjoying sleeping without getting thrown around. Combination of the altitude and the throwing around I think she was completely knackered . . . a novel experience for a terrier!

Sorry we missed you on the way home - I did end up with a yellow FJ in convoy with me for a while - I kept trying to chat but then realized he had a rack on top, hence it wasn't you! I didn't hang around heading home, I switched off the scanguage eventually - the MPG were depressing me too much!!!

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Thanks, she really had a great time meeting everyone and growling at all the dogs apart from kona!

Funny though - from the time we left Ouray at 07:00 until we got home at 20:30 she was keeled over in the back of the truck on her side, enjoying sleeping without getting thrown around. Combination of the altitude and the throwing around I think she was completely knackered . . . a novel experience for a terrier!

Sorry we missed you on the way home - I did end up with a yellow FJ in convoy with me for a while - I kept trying to chat but then realized he had a rack on top, hence it wasn't you! I didn't hang around heading home, I switched off the scanguage eventually - the MPG were depressing me too much!!!
:lol::lol:I know what you mean about the Scanguage! We bought one from Jason at the summit and at a rest stop I installed it and set it up. I think the MPG function will one day give me a heart attack!!:lol::lol:
Sounds as if Nutmeg had a good ride home! wish I could have done that.
It was great meeting you two! Hope we can do some trail runs in the future!:wave:

·
Registered
936 Posts
Here's my dog George in the driver's seat at the top of California Pass!
:rocker: George rocks!!! Hey Doug D.W. and I had Fun Wheeling with you and the family on Cali/Corkscrew, you have very nice kids. I didn't get very good pictures of D.W. @ the summit although hes in the shot with ace, just can't see his head, he had a great time any way. Doug

·
Registered
12 Posts

Hey Rob!

It was very nice to have met you at the event. Felt good to talk tech and nerd-out with someone this year. If I could ask a favor of you; if you happen to get a chance to find the maker of your battery grip on your Canon, I'd really appreciate it. No hurry on it but I really liked the added features it had over the Canon version so I'd be interested in keeping an eye out for one.

Thanks again for hanging out and being great company. Amanda and I hope to see you at a future run some time.

Take care.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts