Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hey Rob!

It was very nice to have met you at the event. Felt good to talk tech and nerd-out with someone this year. If I could ask a favor of you; if you happen to get a chance to find the maker of your battery grip on your Canon, I'd really appreciate it. No hurry on it but I really liked the added features it had over the Canon version so I'd be interested in keeping an eye out for one.

Thanks again for hanging out and being great company. Amanda and I hope to see you at a future run some time.

Take care.
PM'd you the details - it was fun hanging with you guys, look forward to next year if not before! :)

·
Registered
936 Posts
:cheers: Hey Doug and Brian D W says thanks, He really had a great time, ever since we got back home he's been following me everywhere I guess we have totally bonded or he does not want to miss next years summit :lol: ,actually I am headed back down to Ouray today. but with familly not to go wheeling, well maybe alittle bit, time will be a factor.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Love the Dobies! Here they are doing their periscope impression. I still had the camera in sunset mode, so the color is off.
Thanks for posting my DoberKids! We actually didn't get that many photos of the dogs on the trails...I know other people were snapping pics...I hope they post them here!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts