Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just in time to motivate you for your Labor Day weekend fun, we’ve finally published our 2009 FJ Summit Video! The video runs about 6 minutes and features shots from Black Bear, Imogene, and the group photo. You can find it on our YouTube Channel at http://www.youtube.com/FJCMagazine.

Our special thanks to Toytec Lifts for helping make this video possible, and Kristin Kritz for the great Welcome to Ouray shot! Thanks also to all the FJ Summit organizers, volunteers, and Summiteers for another great FJ Summit. We look forward to seeing everyone in 2010!

We’ll be heading to Thrill on the Hill tomorrow for the weekend and can’t wait to wheel in New Mexico. Look for a writeup on that event, as well as the FJ Summit, in the upcoming October issue.

Here's the little version:

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Enjoyed that, thanks. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
8,984 Posts
Nice ! :clap:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Thanks,My wife and I had a great time at the summit want to thank every one who helped put this on,Planning for next years meet.A great bunch people,We had a good holiday from Vancouver BC

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Sweet, I got recognized under the "thanks to the volunteers" section.....lol....nice video.

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Cool!

Seems like it was only yesterday (ok almost 2 months of yesterdays),
but you kno what I mean!!

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Great video guy's! Thanks!!:bigthumb:
It was cool to see Nala in there a couple of times!:)

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Glad everyone likes it :)
We wanted to make a longer video, but didn't want to get TOO repetitive....maybe sometime we'll just kluge all the video together & release a realllly long version :)

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Very nicely edited video.

·
fka trailman
849 Posts
was that last truck a 09 tt?i think it was. oh by the way great video it looked like a great time. hope everyone had fun

·
Registered
48 Posts
Nice work Shane. See you guys next year.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts