Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if Toyota will offer a Trail Teams Limited Addition vehicle in 2009 or every year after for that matter... ?? , or is it just going to offered for 2008 ??

Sure would love to have one, but not sure if I will be able to get a 2008 in time,....and they will probably all be gone !!

Thanks,

Randy

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Re: 2009 FJ Trails Teams Limited Addition ??

Welcome to the forum!:wave:

I think your best bet is to try and start looking at different dealers to try and get the TT, there still might be some out there you just have to look for them.(usually in the back lots):bigthumb:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Re: 2009 FJ Trails Teams Limited Addition ??

They're still out there. I know of at least one other one sitting on a dealer lot in my area.

I'm guessing the Special edition model for next year will look different.

2007= all black SE
2008= white/black SE
2009= maybe a gray or red SE??

·
Registered
7 Posts
Is there any real idea as to what the new features or options would be for the 2009 fj? besides our wishes and hopes?
I think at this time it's probably mostly "wishes and hopes."

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
SEMA soft top red, would make me stand up and dance a jig on down to Toyota of Des Moines to place my order.

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
IT'S CONFIRMED, 2009 SE is the Mary Kay edition. All pink, Extra large vanity mirrors with natural and flourescent lighting, A built in poodle carrier, Extra soft suspention, automatic retractable chrome running boards, custom heart cut tread tires, auto pilot and active headrests.

·
Registered
172 Posts
IT'S CONFIRMED, 2009 SE is the Mary Kay edition. All pink, Extra large vanity mirrors with natural and flourescent lighting, A built in poodle carrier, Extra soft suspention, automatic retractable chrome running boards, custom heart cut tread tires, auto pilot and active headrests.
:rofl: Thats funny dude!

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
It was announced in another thread that they will have a white '09' Trails Team Edition for $4,755 cheaper than this years version. Arrrgh!
I think you are referring to the all white Iceburg. it's just a stock all white FJ. It's been availiable for awhile now, just not in the US. The SE has yet to be announced.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts