Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could anyone help with info on the 2009 FJ's and when they might be coming out? Any information on the TT edition and what the color choice is going to be for 2009 as well? I'm coming out of a lease next month and want to extend it enough to get me through till I can get a 2009. I don't want to buy a 2008 now if in 3 months it'll be last years model already.

Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Toyota has kept the 2009 FJ very hush hush. And for good reason. Rumor has it; it will come in a *light weight composite convertible top. *With a turbo Diesel option. *Getting 230hp 310tq and a mpg of 21city & 29hwy. *And a larger 25 gal tank. *All this and a SFA with front and rear lockers.

The * is a BS disclaimer. This was posted be my wanting personality, and in no way reflects the views or openions of my realistic personality. :wave:

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
The * is a BS disclaimer. This was posted be my wanting personality, and in no way reflects the views or openions of my realistic personality. :wave:
True, dat!!:rofl:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just as an fyi to what seems to be the general answer on this...I went onto the Toyota website and there is an option for "live chat". So I tried this route with the same question and got the same answer there. They told me there is no info on the 2009 FJ but would probably be out in the fall sometime.

Oh well, maybe I can pick up an '08 at a great deal instead of waiting. Anyone know where I can get a black, 6-speed manual with the offroad package? My dealers are not having much luck. I'm in NJ.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
That's funny.. They let it slip.. the 09's will probably be released in the fall... LOL.. Ron

Disclaimer.. Not poking fun at you.. rather Toyota

just as an fyi to what seems to be the general answer on this...I went onto the Toyota website and there is an option for "live chat". So I tried this route with the same question and got the same answer there. They told me there is no info on the 2009 FJ but would probably be out in the fall sometime.

Oh well, maybe I can pick up an '08 at a great deal instead of waiting. Anyone know where I can get a black, 6-speed manual with the offroad package? My dealers are not having much luck. I'm in NJ.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Could anyone help with info on the 2009 FJ's and when they might be coming out? Any information on the TT edition and what the color choice is going to be for 2009 as well? I'm coming out of a lease next month and want to extend it enough to get me through till I can get a 2009. I don't want to buy a 2008 now if in 3 months it'll be last years model already.

Thanks for the info!
Model year production change-over to the 2008's started in August of 2007

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
with as many FJs sitting on Dealer lots here in Colo, prime market for such a vehicle, I'll be pleasantly surprised to see a 2009 imported at all... and completely baffled to see a 2010...

This is my 100th post... praise be to me!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts