Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
I'm glad these are still going! This idea came in 2007 from the Series 2 Club's grill badges - I turned it over to Joel who created them and did an amazing job along with Vince's artwork. The trail teams even took their idea from these badges (they contacted me to ask if it would be okay). This is the LR badge we owe all of it to :)

My 07 badge still looks good. I'll have it for many years

so I guess if I never bought an old Land Rover, none of these would be around!

·
Premium Member
8,984 Posts
:clap:

So I guess old Rovers are good for something, huh Jason ? :lol:

·
Registered
309 Posts
I think we need to know numbers. They were apparently serialized. My magic number ended up as 028.
I have number 001 of 225, I thought my son was joking when he told me! That was the start of my luck....then I won the ICON rear links I jokingly told the kid I was going to win. Very nice to win something you want:rocker:....I never do, can't say that anymore though....

:cheers:

·
Registered
381 Posts
I have number 001 of 225, I thought my son was joking when he told me! That was the start of my luck....then I won the ICON rear links I jokingly told the kid I was going to win. Very nice to win something you want:rocker:....I never do, can't say that anymore though....

:cheers:
Very cool! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
T2, we missed out getting one as well, had to leave early on Saturday. Are you really mailing them out? If so, thanks a bunch!!!!!!!!! You guys rock, what a great time!

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
T2, we missed out getting one as well, had to leave early on Saturday. Are you really mailing them out? If so, thanks a bunch!!!!!!!!! You guys rock, what a great time!
We are mailing them to all who registered but didn't pick them up ( we have an accurate list) . Traveling this week so, hopefully, we can do this very soon :bigthumb:.

I'll post when they go out. So if we miss somebody, you'll have a chance to let us know.:wave:

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
I got my badge Sunday AM......thanks. But what I did not get was a 2009 sticker. Saw them there on the table but just never remembered to buy one. Today I tried removing the windshield sticker to put in a "place of honor" with all my other event stickers on rear qtr window but it came off with no glue on it. So can one still get one?

Please PM me or I will never remember where I posted this.

Thanks,
Ace

·
Registered
936 Posts
:mecry: I meant to get a event sticker also but never got around to it, so if they are still available I would like to get one or two also. also my badge # was 083, good # since I own a '08 TT and it was the 3rd summit :lol:

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
i got a sticker and two alen screws on the mail it says on the note that its a badge not a sticker? want to know if its an error, thanks.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Hi, I paid for the Summit but could not make it. I should be getting the whole Summit package in the mail correct?
We are working on this. :bigthumb:
What? We made the 1st summit and also last years. Paid for year 2 but couldn't make it because my wife ended up needed surgery that week. I posted that we couldn't make it and that it was no problem on losing our registration fee since our money went to a good cause. You mean we should have gotten some of the 2008 loot? Either way is fine, keep up the good work on the Summits.

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
What? We made the 1st summit and also last years. Paid for year 2 but couldn't make it because my wife ended up needed surgery that week. I posted that we couldn't make it and that it was no problem on losing our registration fee since our money went to a good cause. You mean we should have gotten some of the 2008 loot? Either way is fine, keep up the good work on the Summits.
FJS 2009 we are sending the bags out to those who paid but did not make it. These are in the mail as of Friday. Sorry, we weren't better organized to do this in past years. But we do appreciate your support. :bigthumb:

I also am sending ya a pm.

·
Registered
839 Posts
am i gonna get the grill badge? i only got the sticker and 2 alen screws and the letter.
I think you use a heavy duty stapler to mount the sticker, not the allen screws.:lol:

41 - 60 of 60 Posts