Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe I missed the post or perhaps I'm too early but does anyone know where will the actual meeting of Summit attendees take place?

Rick

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Been to Ouray a number of times. There's an awesome hole in the wall burger joint about half way through. Anyone remember the name? Great burgers and beer as I recall.

Rick

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Are you thinking of the Doghouse in Ridgeway? The place overlooking the creek/river, by the little park. We ate there a lot to escape the expense of Ouray.. It closed, but has reopened as something else now. Ron

Been to Ouray a number of times. There's an awesome hole in the wall burger joint about half way through. Anyone remember the name? Great burgers and beer as I recall.

Rick

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
New this year, Friday night is "FJSummit Night on the Town". We plan to take over Ouray and give the shops and restaurants some well deserved business. theNookie is working on getting them to stay open later for us and some FJS discounts. We'll keep ya posted!

T2

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
New this year, Friday night is "FJSummit Night on the Town". We plan to take over Ouray and give the shops and restaurants some well deserved business. theNookie is working on getting them to stay open later for us and some FJS discounts. We'll keep ya posted!

T2
That sounds awesome. Staying open later is key, that was probably the only issue I had last year being a night owl.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts