Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everybody! Aslan/Tim had a great idea, how about make our own trail stickers and give them out after each run. You can buy the Pass stickers in town but everyone has thoughs. I told dad about it and he thought it was a good idea. We copied Volhoo/Vince's Summit artwork ( I hope you don't mind). We did these kinda quick so they are not the greatest but it's just an idea.

To do this right we need Vince! What do you think? MT

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Hey everybody! Aslan/Tim had a great idea, how about make our own trail stickers and give them out after each run. You can buy the Pass stickers in town but everyone has thoughs. I told dad about it and he thought it was a good idea. We copied Volhoo/Vince's Summit artwork ( I hope you don't mind). We did these kinda quick so they are not the greatest but it's just an idea.

To do this right we need Vince! What do you think? MT
What a great idea :clap:

And great graphics :clap:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Nice.............keep up the good work! (how many trails were there?)

·
Registered
851 Posts
Great idea! I like your designs, MT, good job!

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
looks good,great idea.

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
I like the idea alot MT, the thing I found kinda funny and neat was the black bear looks like it's sniffing out some mountain pig. heheh. great suggestion though. Mabey next summit every trailboss can bring their own design to show who led ya through, just an idea. that is if all of them make it to the trails on time:king:

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
They look great. The only changes I'd make are adding the elevation where the date is and maybe increasing the font size on the trail name. You could save some space and move the date next to "FJ Summit 09".

:clap:

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the great feedback, but remember this wasn't my idea. Aslan came up with it in another thread and I borrowed Vince's FJ artwork so we really didn't do that much. Black Bear is a Pass and I have an elevation for it and I will add it. Alpine Loop is a trail that combines Engineer Pass and Cinammon Pass. That's why there were no Alpine Loop stickers.Anyway we'll keep tweaking it and any suggestions would be cool. Thanks again! MT

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
Woodsman says, "That looks excellent !" Good job. :clap:

Since the Alpine Loop isn't a pass, how about instead doing stickers for Engineers and Cinnamon with the elevations included ?

I would bet that if someone had some of these printed up with a 2008 date, they could sell quite a few. I would buy a set.

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
Looks good Montana - great idea - :bigthumb:

-

-

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys! This wasn't my idea, it was Aslan's. The idea was that the Forum would print the stickers and give them out to participants once their run was complete. Here is an updated Alpine Loop with the passes. MT

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Looks good - thanks Montana!

I want some!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Oh great, now I will have to find more room for stickers AGAIN after next years summit!:rawr:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts