I have more detailed photos and a cold start video in this folder - 2010 FJC - Google Drive

VIN - JTEBU4BF9AK094144 2010 FJ Cruiser 4WD auto transmission with a clean title.

I am the third owner and have put on 10K miles since buying it from a private seller last July. The car has a meticulous maintenance history (every little maintenance shows up when you run carfax) and a clean frame which were the main reasons why I got this specific FJ.

Only mods are a bilstein leveling kit and a full RCI ski plate that covers the entire undercarriage. Both were installed by the first owner who was a retired Navy personnel that kept the car in great shape.

Oil change every 5K miles and here are some recent things done during my ownership and the second owner:

174k - vapor canister replacement
173K - oil change, fuel injection service
168K - oil change 165K - all fluids flushed (both diffs, transfer case, coolant fluid, transmission flush), new control arms and ball joints, brakes at 75% both front and rear

Everything works as it should and both the interior and the exterior are in great shape as well. No check engine lights and you are welcome to get this inspected by a mechanic.

This car was primarily used to get to trailheads and was never off-roaded during my ownership. Tires are Toyo A/T and treads are at 70%. Only thing missing is the rear center headrest.

Pictures show CA plates and clean CA title but I recently moved back to WA.

Please message me with any questions.

I can confidently say that I've taken excellent care of my vehicle during my ownership and the FJ can be driven across the country without any hiccups.

Only reason for selling is I got 2 FJs and trying to downsize.