Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got allocated a 2010 Army Green FJ. Has the Convenience package and Upgrade Pkg #2. Should arrive around the middle of November. Send me a pm if interested.

·
Supporting Vendor
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't wait to see it myself. As soon as it comes in, I will take some pictures of it and postem!

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
Are you selling it before you even have it?

I'm confused, why wouldn't I just buy it from a Toyota dealer (maybe you ARE you a Toyota dealer)?

-

·
Supporting Vendor
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is an automatic. Correct, I am a Toyota Dealer. It arrived yesterday. I will post pics today.

·
Registered
10 Posts
thought the forum sais NO DEALERS. I assume you are not rying to sell it over invoice since you ignored the "no dealer" verbiage???

·
Registered
594 Posts
4th post and he's already up on all the "verbiage":rofl:

·
Supporting Vendor
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thought the forum sais NO DEALERS. I assume you are not rying to sell it over invoice since you ignored the "no dealer" verbiage???
Sorry if I offended you yo-cat! I was the very first official dealer sponsor of this site before you even knew what an FJ was! I am not making anybody respond to this thread that does not want to.:wave:

·
Supporting Vendor
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here are the pictures of the one I need to find a home for.

MSRP is $31539. It has Convenience Pkg, Upgrade Pkg. #2, Tow Hitch and passenger arm rest. PM me if this is what any of you are looking for.

·
Registered
3 Posts
bought a 2010 army green off the lot 10 days ago in new rochelle new york and it now calls long island home. an yes the army green is sweeet. fully loaded

·
Registered
448 Posts
Fron Surf n Turf out here in cali

·
Registered
28 Posts
I Saw One Today At The Toyota Dealership In Santa Monica Ca. Right Off Lincoln Blvd. ......awesome Color And Its Waiting To

·
Registered
917 Posts
With my 2010 FJ purchase in Olathe, Kansas (Olathe Toyota) I got a lifetime power train warranty. At no extra price mark up. So why buy anywhere else, and yea I can have any one do the scheduled maintenance and not void that warranty. Tell your friends, that way they don't ask to borrow your tools.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts