Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay...
Probably been asked before, but I can't find it...

I've got a 2010 FJ and I'm considering bumpers. I like the Expedition One WyoOtto, but have a general Expedition One Install question.

In their install directions, they require a hole to be drilled in the frame for the support brackets. Looking at my truck compared to their pics, I have an existing hole in what appears to be about the same place that they're asking me to drill one. I'm curious if this hole is in the "right place" or is it gonna be too close to the "right place" and cause me problems?
Has anyone installed an Expedition One bumper on a 2010? And if so; can ya help me out here? I wanna be sure of what I'm up against before making that purchase.
Thanx in adavance for any info...

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I would just call up Exp One and talk to them directly, super nice people. James is the guy you want to talk to, his wife Sarah might be able to help too.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx...
Maybe I'll do that.
"Spoke" with someone via e-mail, and they didn't think I'd have a problem, but suggested I post the question over here.
They said I'd be sure to find someone over here that has a 2010 with one of their bumpers...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts