Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After months of lurking and researching, I decided to go with the Bilstein
5100's, primarily to level for aesthetic reasons. Per research I opted for the third setting to give the front a 1.75 lift. As I pulled into my local Les Schwab to pick my FJ up, I was very pleased with the new stance. The bilsteins are great. No issue with the performance, nose dive is elimininated and driving dynamics are, in my own opinion, improved. As I drove off my joy was immediately crushed as a number of my warning lights in the intrument cluster were lit up like a Christmas tree. ABS light, VSC light, 4x4 light were all shining brightly. Back into Schwab's... "No one mentioned this to you?" "No." The store manager reports that the have had a number of issues with 2010 vehicles displaying problem lights after lift installs. They do not have the tech to run the specs so I have been quoted $150.00 at my local toyota dealership to throw a laptop on and to "check it out." Appointment on Tuesday. Has anyone heard of this? I'm new here, did the search, flame retardant suit going on now.... Thanks

·
Registered
209 Posts
you should double check to make sure all the ABS sensors are plugged in. When I did my lift I forgot to but 1 sensor on and I wondered why all the lights were on. I just plugged it back in and everything was fine. So double check that

·
Registered
209 Posts
you know... i didn't even realized that this thread was from last year hahahah

1 - 6 of 6 Posts