Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that they should release an FJCruiser with a bed, and call it an FJCruiser45. Those things were sexy. Im goin to look at a '63 hopefully this weekend, I'm very excited and this will be my first truck. Never gonna sell the thing. I'd love to be able to finance a new FJ45 when it comes time to get a new vehicle. That would be amazing.

The Cruiser is beautiful no doubt, however I cant throw a dirtbike in the back without a trailer. If I wanna go 4X4in and riding at the same time. Its not possible. It would be really nice to be able to chuck my dirtbike in the bed of an FJCruiser45 and just head out for the weekend.

TOYOTA MAKE ONE PLEASE!!!!:rocker:

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
That would be SWEET!!!:rocker:

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
no, call it FJ 125...since we are going to force toyota to change FJC to FJ120 for the Prado frame....LOL

·
Registered
340 Posts
I think that they should release an FJCruiser with a bed, and call it an FJCruiser45. Those things were sexy. Im goin to look at a '63 hopefully this weekend, I'm very excited and this will be my first truck. Never gonna sell the thing. I'd love to be able to finance a new FJ45 when it comes time to get a new vehicle. That would be amazing.

The Cruiser is beautiful no doubt, however I cant throw a dirtbike in the back without a trailer. If I wanna go 4X4in and riding at the same time. Its not possible. It would be really nice to be able to chuck my dirtbike in the bed of an FJCruiser45 and just head out for the weekend.

TOYOTA MAKE ONE PLEASE!!!!:rocker:
toyota already makes one....LC 70 platform pickup/truck available with diesel or gas engines....it is availabe for import to canada.....sold in the australia market......RR:cheers:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
toyota already makes one....LC 70 platform pickup/truck available with diesel or gas engines....it is availabe for import to canada.....sold in the australia market......RR
Can someone get pics of this beauty... I hope it's a beauty.

·
Registered
169 Posts
What a beauty! An 1977 FJ45 Long-Bed. I snagged this picture from another website. It was listed for sale for $27,000.00.

·
965 Posts
This looks bad? Jeez, you guys must be the ones that love them futuristic Prius styling crap.
I'd give a left nut for this.

Stupid CARB and DOT for not letting us have these in the US.

·
Registered
103 Posts
If you try to make the FJ with a bed big enough to haul a dirtbike you start getting Frankenvehicles that look like crapola.

If you want a bed, the Tacoma and the Tundra are available.

·
Registered
71 Posts
The new 79 series are awesome! But my heart still longs for a 78 series troopy with factroy lockers, AC, Snorkle, ect...the ultimate touring vehicle.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts