Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone. I'm asking around for some advice about a good winch bumper for my FJ? I like the "Warn" but Warn INC. is telling me that they don't make one for my 2010 and that the one for the 2009 will not fit? Is that true? Will the 2009 Warn fit mine or not. I've received different info from different people.

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Call Mark at Metal Tech or Jacque at TRDParts4u, they will give you all the info you need along with great service and pricing.

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
Hello Everyone. I'm asking around for some advice about a good winch bumper for my FJ? I like the "Warn" but Warn INC. is telling me that they don't make one for my 2010 and that the one for the 2009 will not fit? Is that true? Will the 2009 Warn fit mine or not. I've received different info from different people.
Why would the very company that makes it tell you it won't work on your rig if it's not true?

Both of the other suggestions above sound good. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
It all depends on what you want...do you want a good solid plate bumper or a tube bumper. There are a LOT of choices out there. Good luck!

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have the Warn bumper on the front of my 2010 and I have another friend that has the Warn front and rear bumpers on his 2010. They fit just fine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts