Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:):rocker:Hi Everyone,:clap:
I have had my FJ for about three weeks now and I have no words to express, except that the energy and the feel of my FJ, unreal, and what an adventure everytime I drive her. I droveher for a week before I added a few additional options. We are located in the Northern Ontario region, and in the back 40 so to speak and 4 wheel drive is a must. My wife drives the Matrix all wheel drive and she is thrilled, good for her.
I had the dealer in Petawawa,Ontario do a couple of installations, and they performed the following:
1.K&N Cold air intake install - 13 plus HP increase
2.Unichip performance chip - excellent response during high acceleration & well worth it to me. Need a dyno test here, but lots more power.
I was alittle concerned about warranty, but no problem with the dealer. I had the 5yr 160,000km additional warranty. My first automatic........so I was quite happy, politics!:boohoo::thinkerg:
Next week I will be upgrading the radio and speakers....and those ceiling speakers are inducers and not really what I would call effective but they do something so I will have the installer hook them in with the two dash 3.5inch speakers-fronts, and the two 6.5 components for the doors,-rears . Anyways the system I think is preety cool for me,over 50 and my hearing could be better!:bigthumb:
1. Apline deck # 117 model with all the goodies..small amp = 45 watts X 4
2. ENERGY 3.5 inch dash and two 6.5 inch Energycv2-component speakers plus the two ceiling inducers:thinkerg:
3.Bazooka Sub Woofer 8 inch. The 10inch was way too big to fit on the drivers rear tire boot. Real simple hookup for the 8 inch
The seats are so cool, I just had to get two grey sheepshin seat covers,Ah! Warmth.....cozy.:cheers:The last item are the fog lights up front beside the main lights..They just arrived from the US. Pay the duty and there yours. Photo(s) comming soon.
Thanks for listening everyone, any feed back is always apprechiated.:clap::rocker:

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
WELCOME!:wave:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Congrats and welcome!!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Sounds like you're already on a roll! Welcome!

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Congrats ~ Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
16,934 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Admin
8,449 Posts
Welcome neighbour!

If you're heading though Winnipeg give me a shout first and I'll buy the first round of coffee.

:cheers:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome. Let us know about your wheelin' adventures.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
congrats on the rig and welcome to the gang.

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
congrats on the new ride:cheers:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts