Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone!
It's time once again to get the event guide ready for the 2010 FJ Summit. This guide features information on Ouray, trail details, custom topo maps for every trail in the area, and photos from Sumitteers.

We know there are literally thousands of great photos from past FJ Summit events that would be perfect for the event guide, alas we only have room for a couple dozen so we have to be very selective on the photos we add.

With that being said, we'd love it if you make our job that much more difficult and FLOOD our server with your best Photos from FJ Summits past. We're looking for pics of any trail, cool view, camping setup, and of course pics from around the FJS event headquarters. Pretty much anything you have we may be able to use :)

To submit your photos, just upload it to the FJC Magazine photo submission page:
Submit Your Photo! | FJC Magazine - For FJ Cruiser Owners and Enthusiasts

Make sure you choose which FJ Summit the photo was taken at, and a great caption to go with it. If you have a website, Flickr account, or other site you want it to link to you can add
that. Otherwise just add a link to your FJCF profile page (you have to have a URL for the form to work).

We look forward to browsing as many pics as you'd like to add, so please send yours in today!

UPDATE: To see what the Event Guide Looks like, check out:
2009 FJ Summit Event Guide
2008 FJ Summit Event Guide

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
just sent you some pic's

·
Premium Member
1,307 Posts
just sent you some pic's
you think you will be in on the 2011 Summit? I plan on going...would be nice to see local boys there.... :)

:cheers:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Are you going to include any Ham frequency info? Previously there was an effort to do channel co-ordination and for those of us with comm equipment it might be fun to see if you can be heard or contacted while on runs.

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Is there a MVUM that's handed out when we register? If not can some grab one for me and I'll trade a double deuce for it:cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts