Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Edmond, OK 73012

I have my beloved 2010 FJ Cruiser Trail Teams Edition with 83k miles up for sale. I really need a pickup, so the FJ has to go.

I am the second owner. Adult owned since new, first owner traded it in at 35k miles with all service done at the local Toyota dealership. I bought it and carried on the same way. All recall work has been done, all oil changes and maintenance done at my local Toyota dealership - no Jiffy Lubes...

No accidents, no dings, no damage at all.

Only pure gas in it since I owned it. Never towed a trailer.

NEVER OFF-ROAD (I know, I know... Just never had time) Commuting and around town only. (So much for my overland adventures plans huh?)

Everything works in the drivetrain as it did new - Automatic, 4x4, Hi/Lo, RR diff lock, A-Trac.

I installed a 1" aluminum spacer leveling kit up front with 10mm OME trim packers in the rear. No change in ride comfort, just made it look "right". My friend who is a 15+ year Toyota dealership mechanic installed it for me.

Spare tire has never been on the ground - brand new BFG A/T. Tires have pretty good tread left. Always rotated and balanced at 6k miles using the recommended lug-centric adapter. I have the spare wheel cover that came with it new and the spare's TRD center cap.

The interior is in PERFECT condition. No worn out seats. No headliner damage. No dash or floor damage.

** Husky Floor liners front and rear with Toyota FJC TT logo cargo mat. **

** Backup camera in rear view mirror. **

I have added a boztec CB antenna mount and ran the cable forward to the console for use with my handheld CB. I configured the 12v outlet to be full-time powered.

It has aftermarket bluetooth phone installed in the driver-side door. It was there when I bought it and it was installed by the dealership when purchased new. The instruction manual is in the Toyota owner's manual portfolio. I use it just about every day and it works perfect.

This FJ runs and drives great with no issues, no check engine lights EVER, no issues at all. This is one of the nicest FJs you'll find. I am very meticulous about my vehicles and taking care of them.

I'm asking $26,000 *FIRM*

I have more pics and can take pics of anything you'd like to see that isn't shown.

Jody.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
The price does seem a might high. I'm in Houston and would need to arrange shipping - I'm interested in your FJ, so let me know what kind of deal you can make.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Good morning. My name is Nicole and I'm in Arizona. I have been looking at FJs and am interested in yours, though I see that someone has messaged you already. If you have not sold the FJ. I would like to request the carfax on the vehicle and high resolution pics...

I will provide my phone number through email so that we may message directly.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
OK folks, one last markdown to get it sold quick...

!! FINAL MARKDOWN !! :blueblob:

$26000 *FIRM*

!! COME AND GET IT !!:blueblob:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
**BUMP**

Still available...

Let me know if you have any questions or advice if you see something I haven't listed or am missing in my ad.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: 2010 FJ Trail Teams Edition $25,000!!!!

OK, after receiving some sage advice and reviewing the KBB and NADA values, I'm lowering the price to be in-line with current market value. I need to get the FJ sold, so here goes...

$25,000 takes it.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Jody.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts