Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

261 - 271 of 271 Posts

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Anyone else from the land of 10,000 Lakes going to be out there for all the funness??
I grew up there, stayed 30 years and then moved here about 9 years ago.
Does that count?

No....I hope you can meet up with soe others and maybe get a caravan together. That's always fun. Good luck :cheers:

Cool, I'm good for just about anything. Here or there. Looking for something to do wednesday. It's been a bit since I've been wheelin. Last time was, when you had to get out and lock your hubs. When you were done had to jump out, unlock them, and drive a few feet backwards. :lol: So, I'm looking forward to it and meeting some people.
Sounds like you're a bit over-due on some off-pavement fun. Ouray will treat you well, and then next time we're down your way, maybe we can hit BMRA or even K2 (I missed out on K1, and am really hoping to get to K2).

·
Registered
6,020 Posts
Just got the news that "The Porter Draw" will be playing again on Saturday. They were the band last year. Loved their music! I have their CD in my FJ now. Some say it's a bit on the twangy side. But great bluegrass/rock. Wow, there is a dog (dyslexic).

See ya all in a few days. Ya, I'm stoked! Started packing tonight.

·
Premium Member
540 Posts
Next weekend can't get here soon enough! Ready to be on my way to Ouray!

·
Registered
906 Posts
It's going to be a whirl wind weekend, but we have decided to leave Friday night so we can at least spend Saturday in Ouray. Look forward to being there.
Sean that's great. Where are you staying. Maybe we can hunt you down. The kids will be pleased to hear this.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Sean that's great. Where are you staying. Maybe we can hunt you down. The kids will be pleased to hear this.
We will be staying at the Amphitheater Campground, taking the tent this year insted of the camper. Sarah couldnt get off work so we Wont be rolling in until late Friday night. I will be wondering around the vendor show Saturday evening. I think I've talked Bob and Patty (Fatbob) into comming up with us also! Where are you staying?

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
We made it to Durango at 2am and rested in the WalMart parking lot for three hours. Should make Ouray by 7am.
You gonna be up for some kind of trail run today, or do you need to sleep?

I'll try to remember to call you in a little bit.....we're going to eat now at Backstreet on Main and then over to registration.

See you sometime :cheers:

261 - 271 of 271 Posts