Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its the rack that comes on the 2010s. It's in flawless condition.

I will try to post pics this weekend.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not selling just the crossbars.....why would I? That would leave me with a rack without any crossbars to try and get rid of?

·
Registered
69 Posts
combatbevo-

I have some extra cross bars I can sell you. I think I have 2 to sell. I would have to ship them to you. You can actually buy these online. I just happened to come across your thread here because I am thinking about selling my entire OEM roof rack and wanted to know the going price.

The reason I have extra cross bars is because my roof rack cross bars got stripped off by a idiot parking garage attendant. Anyway, the insurance replaced the whole roof rack and I have extra cross bars.

I am honestly not sure if I have only one extra or two. Let me know if you are interested and I will check. I will certainly price them lower than the new ones you can buy online.

How much for just the cross bars?

·
Registered
174 Posts
This part of the same setup that you're not selling separately, along with the Baja Box? Saw one just for the Baja box as well. What kinda angle you playin' at here, boy? :thinkerg:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts