Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I originally advertised these parts on 1/11 as a buy it now for all but did not get any takers. The parts will be listed individually and are from my 2010 FJ which I bought from a forum member.:clap: They were no more than 7 months old when they came off and are in excellent condition. I have also listed a few parts from the 07 FJ I sold to get the 2010. Don't hesitate to ask questions if you need more info.

Factory roof rack frame (W/O Cross Bars) but includes mounting hardware. Lightly scratched on top and cannot be seen unless you are looking down on the rack. $50-Local pick up only from 31305, Darien, GA which is about 70 miles from Jacksonville.Price reduced to $35 for local pick-up, such a deal!The roof rack mounting bases and hardware are SPF to Joeisip811.

The 4 roof rack cross bars, excellent condition, $125 which includes shipping to CONUS.Price reduced to $118 shipped for all four cross bars. They are in excellent condition and no fading.SPF to thane! on 1/31.

Front bumper wings (2), black, $85 shipped CONUSReduced to $70 shipped.

Front Bumper plus mounting brackets and cross bar, the worst scratch is from a license plate that was mounted. $50, local pick-up only.The lower valence/trim piece from the front bumper is SPF to OK_FJ.I'll sell the lower grill from the bumper for $45 shipped and it is in excellent condition.

Spare tire cover with inner silver plastic housing for models with back-up camera. Excellent condition! $50 local pick-upLocal pick-up price is reduced to $35 or $85 shipped CONUS

Auto 4X4 stock grey shifter handles $25 shipped.Reduced to $18 shipped

TRD 07-09 oil filters, PTR43-00080, have 2, $25 shipped for both.Reduced to $20 shipped and they are in their original TRD boxes.

TRD 07-09 air filter, PTR43-00070 in sealed bag, $60 shipped. Now reduced to $50 shipped.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If no one has any interest in the complete bumper I will consider it. Send me a PM and indicate a price that would work for you. Thanks for the interest. Mike

·
Registered
470 Posts
Ouch, if I were closer I'd so take your roof rack + cross bars. Too long of a drive for me at the moment.

Never seems to be any good deals close to me.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know exactly what you mean on the deals and driving on I-95 is an adventure anytime. Thanks for your interest and hopefully someone will have a rack closer to you!:cheers:

·
Registered
470 Posts
I take it the front bumper wings are painted? Or are they trail teams?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The original owner (only owned four months) had a auto body shop paint them. I replaced the front bumper with a Metal Tech.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I will buy the The 4 roof rack cross bars
how much they cost with shipping to:
147-29 182nd Street
Springfield Gardens - New York - 11413
could you please provide close pics only for the 4 roof rack cross bars.

thanks
Ghazi

·
Registered
108 Posts
I need only the 4 cross bars.

how much do they cost with shipping to:
147-29 182nd Street
Springfield Gardens - New York - 11413

kindly add close pics for bars :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts