Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for All weather floor mats for my 2010 Sandstorm TT. If you have them, I want them. These mats have the Trail Teams logos in yellow on the mats, not the regular set with just the FJ logo.
Name your price and email / PM me any and all the details.

Thanks in advance for any and all assistance given.

·
Registered
36 Posts
If you get multiple opportunities to purchase a set of these I would also like to find a set so let me know if you run across extras.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a set of TT Mats (4 mats 2 front and 2 rear) out of an 08 that are like new. The front mats have the yellow TT logo but I did not see a logo on the rear seat mats. Did the rear mats have the logo also?

Could someone please tell me what a fair price is for the mats.

Thanks

I am near Atlanta.

Alan

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just found a picture that I believe is accurate and there is no TT logo on the rear mats. I guess the rear passengers don't get to be cool enough to have a TT logo under their feet.

·
Registered
240 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a set of Trail Team front floor mats with very little wear on driver side and no wear on passenger side. I took them out of my 08 after I put about 8k miles on it. Let me know if your interested. SOLD

·
Registered
96 Posts
I have a TT rear cargo mat if anybody is interested... make an offer. I'm not really sure what the going price is.

Nick

·
Registered
636 Posts
Anyone else have a pair they'd like to part with? I'm interested. ;-)

·
Registered
636 Posts
I have a TT rear cargo mat if anybody is interested... make an offer. I'm not really sure what the going price is.

Nick

FYI: I just bought a TT rear cargo mat (new) from TDR4u for $60.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts