Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally was able to secure and lock down a 2010 FJ Cruiser TT Edition from a dealer in the Boston Area today. My FJ Cruiser on order was canceled due to the all the craziness over seas.

Could some one tell me what the Trail Edition Includes? Does the Trail Team edition include the TRD exhaust?

Sorry for the dumb question, but I keep finding conflicting information.

Thanks in advance and I will be sure to post pictures when it arrives in the driveway in a couple of weeks here in New Jersey.

heath

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
My 2010 Trail Team Edition just happened to come with an optional exhaust tip, but not as a tt package. In fact it doesn't say "TRD" on it. Although I didn't want it, it was an option that someone included in the order of my particular vehicle. It is loud and annoying...need to sell it.

·
Registered
549 Posts
My 2010 Trail Team Edition just happened to come with an optional exhaust tip, but not as a tt package. In fact it doesn't say "TRD" on it. Although I didn't want it, it was an option that someone included in the order of my particular vehicle. It is loud and annoying...need to sell it.
It is loud and annoying just having a different tip? I could see if it were an entire exhaust system but I couldnt see a tip changing sound much at all. Does it exit out the back under the bumper (passenger side) or the side behind the passenger side tire?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts