Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot for the life of me figure out what options I have in terms of floor and cargo mats for my 2010 TT. The mats that I like don't seem to fit 2010s and the mats that fit 2010 don't seem to fit all that great. Who would have thought floor mats would be the most complicated part for the FJ?

Can anyone please tell me what my options are in terms of OEM and after market?

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
2013 Trail Teams #181/2500<>< <*((^(((><
152 Posts
Husky Liners Get dirty, remove, spray with water. The water beads off and re-install. High sides, great fit and water tight.

<>< <>< <>< <*((^(((><

·
Registered
38 Posts
I believe up to 2010 has “hook” type in the front with a smaller hole in the mat that holds it in place. 2011+ changed to “knob” type that has a larger hole in the floor mat and the knob turns to lock it in place. It looks like the different attachments (hook vs knob) could be swapped out, but I haven’t tried yet.

2010 rear mats have no attachment, but 2011+ has a button attachment. It seems like either mat would work here though.

The 2010 and older mats were discontinued, but were much thicker and could hold mud/water much better. The 2011 mats are pretty thin and not very rugged.

The large rear single cargo mat is universal for all years.

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
2x on Rugged Ridge. Better/closed edge fit with deep texture keeps your boots from rolling on gravel marbles like the flat textured Weathertech and Husky Liners do.

·
Premium Member
12,310 Posts
Just checked Rugged Ridge and they no longer show the floor mats available just the cargo mat.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Mean Time Moderator
5,510 Posts
All mats fit all years the difference is whether they attach to the OE fasteners or not. My RR in my 2014 do not dix to the 2014 studs but they really don’t need to as they are shaped trays. I use a piece of grip mat under the drivers mat to be sure it isn’t moving around. No issues

·
Registered
26 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Go with the Husky mats. They have a large tread plate pattern and fit great. The original mat hook fits to keep the mat from moving.

·
Premium Member
2013 Trail Teams #181/2500<>< <*((^(((><
152 Posts
Not sure if you are aware of this site, this site has everything and not just automotive. There is an Amazon Warehouse site where items that are purchased and returned end up at DEEP discounts. I've purchased some things and had good luck, typically the boxes are just opened and returned. Did not look for floor mats but they may have them. If you have Amazon Prime the shipping should be free.

https://www.amazon.com/deals

<>< <>< <>< <*((^(((><

1 - 20 of 20 Posts