Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 Trail Team edition FJ. The factory wheels has a simulated bead lock. I am missing several of the screws that attach the simulated bead lock. I checked with my local Toyota dealer, they were unable to look up the part number.
Any suggestions on where I can find these screws?
I love my FJ, 88,000 miles. I am the second owner.

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
I recently ordered some off zee webz. The part number is ptr1835093. When I ordered them it was from a dealer, they emailed me to verify I had a trail teams by way of VIN before they’d release them. 🤙

·
Registered
648 Posts
They're metric for sure. I'd remove one of the originals, measure the thread size, diameter and length and go looking for a anodized color replacement and do all four wheels. This place may have the size and a color you want to spiff up those wheels. If you do order some originals, get extras just in case. ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a 2010 Trail Team edition FJ. The factory wheels has a simulated bead lock. I am missing several of the screws that attach the simulated bead lock. I checked with my local Toyota dealer, they were unable to look up the part number.
Thanks for your help. I will give that a try.

·
Registered
40 Posts
The beadlock fasteners for the 16” wheel are part # 1835093, not sure if you saw my reply above.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts