Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i have a 2010 trail teams and its about time for new tires....i just have a few questions and figured you guys could help me out a little.

first i was thinking going to a biger size tire and wondering whats the bigest size i could go with out any rubbing problems?

and i was wondering what tires you guys would reccomend that wont cost me an arm and leg?

i know all this info is probably listed on here some place but i wasent having any luck finding it so im sorry if this is a double post.

·
Registered
99 Posts
so i have a 2010 trail teams and its about time for new tires....i just have a few questions and figured you guys could help me out a little.

first i was thinking going to a biger size tire and wondering whats the bigest size i could go with out any rubbing problems?

and i was wondering what tires you guys would reccomend that wont cost me an arm and leg?

i know all this info is probably listed on here some place but i wasent having any luck finding it so im sorry if this is a double post.
What are you going to be using your fj mainly for? Will this be a daily driver or trail ride or both? Any details you can provide will help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts