Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, now that the 2011 TT pics are finally out, which color combo do you like better? 2010 vs 2011.

·
Registered
132 Posts
2008 :)

I own a 2010 TT, but really wanted a 2008TT. I would still choose the 2010 because it similar in color to my 79 toyota 4x4, so more of a sentimental decision. I like the wheels better on the 2008/9 and 2011 though.

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
I really like the Quicksand color, and the all White ones too.

-

·
Registered
954 Posts
I was considering trading for the new TT ed this year, but like the sandstorm better. I will wait and see what comes out next year.
Alien

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
I thought I heard the 2011 TT is gonna be Army Green which looks sick blacked out so I'd say the 2011 will look better than the sandstorm 2010.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
I cannot say I have a preference. I love the Iceberg TRD but it was 2wd. I bought the Sandstorm TT. And my wife and were discussing the finances to get the AG TT too.

I want them all.

·
Registered
535 Posts
I'm sorry they got rid of Sun Fusion for '11.

I was looking forward to Calvary Blue, but after I saw it in person I ordered a Brick '11.

I still love the look of Voodoo Blue whenever I see one, though.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I wish the TT came in white, but sandstorm is close. I just don't like dark colors on vehicles because of they are more difficult to clean and show scratches more. Will the 2011 have the option for a body colored roof and white roof?

·
Registered
95 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
I was going to vote 2008 like many others, biased with an Iceberg myself.

If I had to choose, I'd go 2010, not really a fan of the AG.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I really like the '10 TT in Sandstorm (so much I bought one). After I heard that the '11s were going to be green, I sort of regretted not waiting, but after seeing pics of the '11 AG TT, I am glad I pulled the trigger when I did. It is a cool looking rig, but for some reason I just don't like it enough that I would want one. As someone else pointed out, the green is just a bit much.

I also really like the beadlock style wheels, but they may end up being more trouble than they are worth. Seems like Toyota figured out the same thing.

·
Registered
238 Posts
As others have mentioned, I like the light colors because they don't show the scratches, as much as the dark colors.

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
I love the AG (obviously) but am not a fan of the monotone in general and especially not in AG. So I'd have to go with the 2010

1 - 20 of 38 Posts