Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2010 Trail Teams Special Edition asking $30k

Only 1500 TTSEs produced in 2010 and only a small percentage of them in manual transmission. Very rare find especially with this low of mileage and in this condition. No mods, everything from factory.

Original owner, car fax says 4 owners, but it registers as a new owner everytime we register in a new state (military problems). I have bill of sale from 2010 as well as orders alligning with each new owner claim.

Just under 75k miles. Never been off roading. Wifes baby that has just been used as a commuter up to this point. Up to date on maint and synthetic oil change every 3-5k. New breaks and tires (including spare) in January 2020.

Located in Monterey Ca

Issues:
-Scratch on drivers side door prob from keys in parking lot. Took pic but it doesnt show up, sandstorm paint is awesome.
-Rear right tire pressure sensor is bad. $360 to fix at dealership. I plan on doing this just havent scheduled it yet. (fixed)
-Still need to get it detailed, but figured i would throw it up here anyways.

Text me at 623-640-4762
Or email at [email protected]

20200301_181701.jpg

·
A-Team Moderator
9,418 Posts
Per the rules, Contact info is required.

OEM Sensors are $60 each and $20 to program all 5 at a tire store.

Good luck

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Per the rules, Contact info is required.

OEM Sensors are $60 each and $20 to program all 5 at a tire store.

Good luck
Updated with my contact info.

I have never messed with tire pressure sensors before so i didnt try doing it myself. Are they pretty easy to instal on your own?
The dealership quoted me $360 for the first one and $180 for each additional one. Took it to another shop that tried replacing it with an OEM sensor and they couldnt get the sensors to talk to each other. So i guess i need to replace all 5???

·
Registered
36 Posts
Updated with my contact info.

I have never messed with tire pressure sensors before so i didnt try doing it myself. Are they pretty easy to instal on your own?
The dealership quoted me $360 for the first one and $180 for each additional one. Took it to another shop that tried replacing it with an OEM sensor and they couldnt get the sensors to talk to each other. So i guess i need to replace all 5???

Definitely take it to a tire shop. I had a bad one replaced for $60 just about a year ago. Should be way less than the dealer. You may or may not need all of them, depending on what the issue is.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Local tire place or big name chain tire place? Definitely for saving a couple hundred bucks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts