Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
I'm surpised so few from CA,:jawdrop: we've been doing this Vacation for our third year and it's a great time. :cheers:
Coming again and bringing the :mecry:In-Laws:rofl:

·
Forum Detective
2,273 Posts
glad to see you chose summit over work buddy! :rofl: if you can make it, bump over to Shanes convoy and enjoy the ride down with us:cheers:
The summit just sounds like a lot more fun than work. Truth is things have slowed down a bunch and I know I will regret if I don't go. And my boss has only been to my office twice in the past 2 years, so I'm not 100% I am going to even tell anyone...:lol:
I would like to go with the convoy just not sure yet. Right now I am planning on coming into the office until noon or 1 on Wednesday and then leaving for the summit. We'll see how things pan out when we get closer

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Add one for NM!

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
my mind will be there but my body will be in NC dose that count :rofl:

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
Tied up:

Tx, Co = 33
Ca = 20
Az = 11

·
fka GW193
1,392 Posts
What about Virginia? Is it just me? I know you've got to be about crazy for cruising to drive across the country. Can we just count everybody fro east of the MS in one group, we'll get to double digits then. I'm just glad to be representing, it's a helluva a lot better than A'stan.

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Texas is making a comeback!!!!

CO 35 :cheers:
TX 34 :cowfrown:
CA 20 :thinkerg:
AZ 11 :bandit:
NM 9 :boohoo:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
What about Virginia? Is it just me? I know you've got to be about crazy for cruising to drive across the country. Can we just count everybody fro east of the MS in one group, we'll get to double digits then. I'm just glad to be representing, it's a helluva a lot better than A'stan.
VA 1 :clap:

I counted at least 35 trucks from east of Mississippi River ( if my geography isn't mistaken.)

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
c'mon Colorado!

21 - 40 of 82 Posts