Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
******************----SOLD----****************

Hey guys!! I just bought my 2011 FJ and the first thing I purchased are new tires/wheels and a lift kit. I am wondering if anyone has any interest in my alloy wheels. I'm deciding what to do with them and would LOVE to make back some cash since I just spent $2500 on the above (not to mention the purchase of the FJ!). :wave: You all have been such a huge help and I wanted to give you guys the first stab at them! Let me know if you're interested and we can discuss a fair price. Thanks!!! :cheers:

By the way I live in both Eastern Washington/Idaho and Montana, so could arrange a pickup/drop off in these areas.

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: 2011 17" OEM Alloy Wheels

OK boys... let me know what you're thinkin. I see a bunch of views, but no one is interested or... ??? Any feedback would be a big :bigthumb:

Thank guys!! You guys have been awesome!! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts

You need to post price, just a heads up per forum rules.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts

You might want to post a price? I personally really like the look of the wheels (not enough to pay much for though), but a lot on this forum don't.

Good luck! :cheers:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

HOLY CRAP!!! Just got off the phone with my guy at Toyota to try to put a price on these. To replace one from the factory would cost $519 PER WHEEL!!!! :stickpoke: Well aparently I'm driving around with over $2000 wheels... Obviously I don't have the same concious Toyota does in regard to OEM parts...

·
Registered
838 Posts

Good luck, think I still like the 07/08's a little better....... free Bump

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
So, how much???

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

So, how much???

I have all five wheels and would ask that whoever is interested buy all five. I'll do $100/each. I can't beleive Toyota is asking $519/each, that is rediculous!!! :jawdrop: Let me know!! Thanks guys!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts

I'm interested, sending you a PM. New to the forum, '06 Tundra owner looking for these exact wheels, found this thread through a Google search.

·
Registered
23 Posts

Not to highjack (well...), but if anyone is looking for these, I have a brand new set of 4 of these with tires with under 400 miles for $1000 in San Diego.

·
Registered
7 Posts

I have all five wheels and would ask that whoever is interested buy all five. I'll do $100/each. I can't beleive Toyota is asking $519/each, that is rediculous!!! :jawdrop: Let me know!! Thanks guys!!!

Hey ill buy them from you, i have the same fj as u do.. I am in Billings

1 - 11 of 11 Posts