Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the dealer has a green TRD. They gave me a quote of 32,500 out the door. Is this a fair price? I'm horrible at buying new cars.

·
Registered
560 Posts
I got my 2011 Army Green non TRD for 32,000 so I'd say that's pretty good. I have the off road and convenience pkgs.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
So the dealer has a green TRD. They gave me a quote of 32,500 out the door. Is this a fair price? I'm horrible at buying new cars.
I think I paid $31,500 out the door for my AG with upgrade and convenience package. I think $32,500 is right on the money. I'd take it and never look back! :cheers:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It doesn't have the inclometer and the sub. Are those things I could put on later if so inclined?

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
The sub, yes, the inclometer, not sure. I would assume so. The inclometer isn't too useful, but the compass it. I figure that I am on too steep of a hill if I wet my pants.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Edmunds.com lists the invoice at $28K, MSRP at $30K, and fair market value at $29K. This wouldn’t include tax, licensing, or advertising fees (which are legit). So figuring all that in, and your tax rate, you are darn close to FMV.

This is assuming you have NO options included (no mats, locker, sub, etc).

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Point of clarification:

AG TRD, the TRD is only 2wd. AG TT is 4wd.

Right?

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
The sub, yes, the inclometer, not sure. I would assume so. The inclometer isn't too useful, but the compass it. I figure that I am on too steep of a hill if I wet my pants.
Sounds like you have a built in personal inclometer!

·
Registered
460 Posts
What's the deal with all these TRD's in 2011? I couldn't find a TRD to save my life in 2010 and the only one's out there were 4x2's which are about as worthless as a slut backstage at a Queen concert. I need to see some pics of these... What kind of wheels/tires are they stocked with? Color options?

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
I couldn't find a TRD to save my life in 2010 and the only one's out there were 4x2's
Because is 2010 the TRD was only 2wd. I fell in love with it when I saw it. I wanted to buy it until I found out they didn't make it in 4wd.

I just read the 2011 Toyota TRD and no mention of 4wd.

·
Registered
44 Posts
My new 2011 TRD 4x4

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
The 2011 Trail Team is army green abd the roof is green has blacked out bumpers and mirrors

·
Registered
460 Posts
damn that thing looks good! What's she set up with? VSC, A-Track, Rear Locker? Sound system?

·
Registered
460 Posts
while you're at it, how bout a few pics of the interior?

·
Registered
44 Posts
It has locking rear and the vsc and lsd i think i do not have a-trac yet:up_to_something:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I just looked at a 2011 AG TRD and it was definitely 4WD. It didn't have the little A-TRAC button, but the sales guy assured me that it wasn't really worth the money or that it didn't really matter. I couldn't remember. Too much drooling.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts