Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
Mine climbed this very steep hill in 2wd, and the auto lsd kicked in and the slip indicator i dont think A-Trac could work any better but idk i know they are all beastly as hell

· Registered
526 Posts
Muchos Gracias Amigo... She's a beauty! And that pretty much answers the question of 4x4 TRD's... So they're back.. Damn I'm tempted... I noticed there's no dash badge. Wasn't there a dash badge above the glove box in previous year TRD's? As far as the A-Track whether you've heard this already or not, it's just a button and for $50 it enables A-Track... At least up to the 2010 models.. I haven't heard it verified yet that it works on 2011's but I don't see why it wouldn't.

· Registered
46 Posts
Muchos Gracias Amigo... She's a beauty! And that pretty much answers the question of 4x4 TRD's... So they're back.. Damn I'm tempted... I noticed there's no dash badge. Wasn't there a dash badge above the glove box in previous year TRD's? As far as the A-Track whether you've heard this already or not, it's just a button and for $50 it enables A-Track... At least up to the 2010 models.. I haven't heard it verified yet that it works on 2011's but I don't see why it wouldn't.
o really wow so that would pretty much give me a front locker as well(in a nut shell)

· Registered
168 Posts
You guys are talking apples and oranges. A TRD and a TT (Trail Teams) are different vehicles all togather. The 2011 TT's have NOT come out yet but are due soon. When you see one.....you will know the difference immediately.

· Registered
526 Posts
Um yeah thanks for that random bit of knowledge. We were talking about TRD's and were well aware of it. I know that the TRD is different from the TT for several reasons but that's wholly irrelevant and off topic.. You're like the guy who stands up in a crowded room and shouts, "I'm not gay!" When no one was calling you gay in the first place. I'm not even sure where you got the idea that we were talking about TT's? Anyway I gotta go. I wanna start a thread comparing and contrasting the differences between Ronald McDonald and Elmer Fudd.

· Registered
125 Posts
You guys are talking apples and oranges. A TRD and a TT (Trail Teams) are different vehicles all togather. The 2011 TT's have NOT come out yet but are due soon. When you see one.....you will know the difference immediately.
My 2011 TTSE is scheduled to hit Long Beach in a week:clap: The dealer said it should be here (Arizona) by Feb 15th (I think he was being conservative). The Toyota computer system showed about 25 Trail Teams Special Editions inbound from Japan.

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I know I'm getting off my own topic, but the 2011 TT and the TRD share the same family of shocks, don't they?

· Registered
2,850 Posts
Wait whats the difference between the TT and TRD? I thought the only AG this year were TT and a normal FJ?

· Premium Member
15 Posts
My 2011 TTSE is scheduled to hit Long Beach in a week:clap: The dealer said it should be here (Arizona) by Feb 15th (I think he was being conservative). The Toyota computer system showed about 25 Trail Teams Special Editions inbound from Japan.
MINE TOO! i'm totally stoked! I'm in California. I'll keep you guys updated!:rocker::rocker:

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.