Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser Trail Teams Special Edition

Trail Teams Special Edition Package

The 2011 FJ Cruiser now offers a Trail Teams Special Edition Package. What's so special, you ask? Start with the Army Green exterior color. That plus a color-keyed roof make this an FJ unlike any other. Add a blacked-out grille, mirrors, door handles and bumpers, and there's no doubt this Special Edition means business. It's also got features like Active Traction Control (A-TRAC), TRD 6-spoke Special Edition alloy wheels, trail-tuned Bilstein® shocks, rock rails and an electronically controlled locking rear differential. So if you want to get down to business, head off-road.

Sorry if its a repost.

Attachments

·
fka trailman
849 Posts
i have that in my 08 TT in fact the wheels on this TT were on the 08's first. really the only diff is the color. its the same truck for three years i just wish they would change some stuff on it. just my .02

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
This is the first FJ color scheme that rivals the '08 TT, IMO. The '10 TT Sandstorm looks OK but I hate the hood decal. I look forward to seeing this A/G FJ TT in person. Thanks for the link & heads up.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
very nice. definitely a nice color scheme.

·
fka trailman
849 Posts
While i like the color...duhh :) .. i am not sure about matching color for the roof.. Should be black in my opinion.. I actually like white, as it stands now. Just my 02c
agreed i think its too much. i may change me mind when i see one in person who knows.

·
Premium Member
1,831 Posts
Initially, I thought the all - green color would be cool. But after seeing the photos, I'm not quite sure I like the combination. Army Green seems to look better with a two - tone pattern. The colors of the 2011 TTSE are too dark (blacked out grille, etc.) and do not lend each other any contrast or definition.

·
Registered
132 Posts
anyone notice that the one on the site has a hitch installed with a black valance. Looks like toyota might have finally got it right so we dont have to paint it ourselves :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
I will need to see one in person also, I thought of holding out for the AG TT, but based on very limited pics not sure it works for me

·
Premium Member
2,736 Posts
Yes. I've already PMd Chris(Lexuspartsdude) to see if it's available for purchase. I haven't heard back yet.

anyone notice that the one on the site has a hitch installed with a black valance. Looks like toyota might have finally got it right so we dont have to paint it ourselves :)

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Looks awesome all Green. Very military. Almost... tactical.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I'm in need of a hitch, my FJ didnt come with one. Black valance would be perfect.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I want the one with the manual roll up windows, key on door locks, you get the picture. LOW TECH

·
Registered
211 Posts
Basic 2011s are showing up now in dealerships as far east as Texas, Arkansas, Kansas, but no TTEs yet. The dealerships seem to be just as much in the dark as they were on all models; there is no advance warning, all of a sudden they show up on a shipment manifest a few days before the vehicles arrive.
New TTEs could be weeks away... or months away...

1 - 20 of 51 Posts